Welcome to the demo website for WP Ultimate Recipe, a beautiful and user-friendly recipe plugin for WordPress. On this website we’ll show you all the features for both the free and premium version, so you can decide which one is the best for your situation.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know!
PS: I’m using metric units in all of my examples but the plugin is by no means restricted to them. Imperial units or even fictional units can be used as the quantity field allows for custom text.
Finally we have a live example for you of a recipe powered by WP Ultimate Recipe:
- Pasta Pesto
- A delicious and quick pasta with green pesto. Ideal for those lazy evenings.
- Skill Level
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|2 people||5 minutes||15 minutes|
- 200 g tagliatelle
- 200 g bacon tiny strips
- Fresh Pesto
- 1 clove garlic
- 12.5 g pine kernels
- 50 g basil leaves
- 6.25 dl olive oil extra virgin
- 27.5 g Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- We'll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente.
- Use the cooking time of the pasta to sauté your bacon strips.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes, the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
This section can be used for anything you want:
- Chef's notes
- Recipe source
- Allergy information
Or just leave it empty, and it will not appear!